Dichtomatik Made-To-Order Gaskets Will Help Get Machinery Running and Fluids Flowing Again Quickly
Backed by a team of gasket cutting technicians, Freudenberg Sealing Technologies has the capability of cutting nearly any size or shape gasket of the product brand Dichtomatik for many applications. With stock sheets available in 20 different materials including compressed sheets, flexible graphite, nitrile rubber, and polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), we are equipped to provide you the required gaskets in the quickest possible time. All stock sheets of gasket material are available in thickness sizes of 1/32”, 1/16”, 1/8” and 1/4”. Additional materials and sizes are available upon request.
Dichtomatik Flat gaskets are only available in Austria, France, the Netherlands, the USA and Mexico.
Benefits at a Glance
- Numerous different shapes and materials
- Very good price-performance ratio
- Suitable for many industrial applications
Important note: Dichtomatik products comply with common industrial standards and therefore are suitable for many applications excluding safety-critical ones like Automotive. Premium Freudenberg products are the right choice for all applications ensuring highest quality and safety standards and therefore optimal total cost of ownership.
Choose the Right Product
Out of Several Types
- NA101 Compressed sheets with aramid fibers, NBR rubber binder
- NA201 Compressed sheet (Dupont™ Kevlar®) with aramid fibers, NBR rubber binder
- NA301 Steam service sheet, NBR rubber binder
- N60G NBR Rubber, 60 durometer
- NC101 Compressed sheets with carbon fibers, NBR binder
- CA101 Compressed sheets with aramid fibers, neoprene binder
- C60G Neoprene rubber, 60 durometer
- SA101 Compressed sheets with fibers, SBR binder
- SB75G Synthetic rubber (red), 75 durometer
- CA999 Compressed sheets with aramid fibers, CSM rubber binder
- GR001 Flexible graphite – no insert
- GR101 Flexible graphite with SS foil insert
- GR201 Flexible graphite with tanged insert
- GR301 Flexible graphite with multiple high temperature foil inserts
- TEF001 Pure PTFE
- TEF101 Blue PTFE – glass filled
- TEF202 White PTFE – barium sulfate filled
- TEF301 PTFE – silica filled
- V70G FKM, 70 durometer
- E60G EPDM, 60 durometer
Using uploaded dimensional data from sources such as CAD drawings, and manual entry, the machine reads the specifications and replicates the shape by cutting it out of the sheet of material. With Dichtomatik gaskets on demand, you will get the parts you need, when you need them. If you are looking to try a new type of material but do not want to fully commit to a full purchase order, our custom gaskets will help you in your trials so that you make the right decision.
Gasket Material Reference Sheet
Gasket Material Crossover Interchange
Gasket Sheet Part Numbering
Spiral Wound Gasket Part Numbering
Standard Flange Gasket Part Numbering
Non-metallic Gaskets US
Dichtomatik brand products are also available in any non-metallic gasket material. Our experts recommend the right part for your application.
Sealing products setting benchmarks
Premium products and individual sealing solutions of the Freudenberg brand are the perfect choice for any application. Uncompromising quality (0-defect strategy) and excellent performance ensure full safety and optimized total cost of ownership (TCO).Freudenberg Flat Gaskets