Wide Range of Configuration and Sizes
Choose your plastic flood spray nozzle for spraying screens, conveyors and other industrial applications out of a variety of product types and sizes. Flat fan nozzles are made of PU and are mainly used for stationary or mobile applications and feature a standard thread. Mini flood nozzles feature a ¾” (19 mm) thread and are made of molded plastic. They are primarily suitable for quarries, mines and other environments involving airborne dust. In addition, micro flood and heavy-duty nozzles are available. Spray nozzles are available in a variety of different sizes and colors to fit your requirements.
This item is only available in Australia.
Benefits at a Glance
- Numerous product types to fit different requirements
- Very good price-performance ratio
- Suitable for many industrial applications
Important note: Dichtomatik products comply with common industrial standards and therefore are suitable for many applications excluding safety-critical ones like Automotive. Premium Freudenberg products are the right choice for all applications ensuring highest quality and safety standards and therefore optimal total cost of ownership.
Choose the Right Product
Out of Four Types
- Flat Spray Nozzles: have a flat fan spray pattern and create a uniform water curtain with high operating efficiency
- Flood Nozzles: have a flat fan spray pattern. They replace 2-3 conventional spray nozzles with one, by utilizing the 120° spray angle
- Micro / Mini Flood Nozzles: with 3/8” BSP thread are available for dust suppression, froth suppression, filter washing and a variety of other applications
- Heavy Duty Nozzles: the orifice diameter for standard sizes (heavy duty – 25, 18, & 10 mm) facilitates uninterrupted flow by reducing blockage problems due to contaminated water. Larger orifice sizes are blockage resistant
Sealing products setting benchmarks
Premium products and individual sealing solutions of the Freudenberg brand are the perfect choice for any application. Uncompromising quality (0-defect strategy) and excellent performance ensure full safety and optimized total cost of ownership (TCO).Freudenberg Product Portfolio