Shaft Repair Sleeves
Economic Repair of Badly Worn Shaft Bearing Surfaces
Shaft repair sleeves offer an economical solution for the repair of shafts. They are an alternative to replacing or costly reworking of the shaft. Furthermore they are used as original equipment in machines, assemblies or facilities to avoid the complex, cost-intensive or difficult processing of shaft running surfaces. In addition to the standard types, special variants with a thicker wall are possible to order, after technical consultation. The operational application limits of use are determined by the selected radial shaft seal. The shaft repair sleeves are packed individually and are delivered with multilingual mounting instructions to ensure secure and easy installation.
Benefits at a Glance
- Economical rebuilding of the shaft running surface
- No costly machine downtimes
- Simple and fast process
- The radial shaft seal’s running surface is rebuilt permanently with full functionality
- Secure fit on the shaft
- Wear-resistant surface
- Retention of the original seal dimensions for simplified storage
- Rust and acid-resistant steel 1.4301 (AISI 304)
- Shaft repair sleeves cover the operating parameters for all catalog radial shaft seals
Shaft sleeves offer an economical alternative to the replacement of elaborate post-processing of the shaft. Shaft sleeves naturally can also be used as original equipment in machines, assemblies or facilities to avoid the complex, cost-intensive or difficult processing of shaft running surfaces.